REDEEM MY GM PARTNER PERKS POINTS TO
CELEBRATE A JOB WELL DONE
Logan Payne understands that a little appreciation goes a long way. Payne, the owner/manager of Payne & Sons Paint & Body Shop in Dallas, was attending a training workshop recently when he decided to treat the trainers, whom he often works with, to a burger lunch using the rewards he earned through the my GM Partner Perks program.
And, it’s not the first time Payne has generously shared the program rewards he’s earned by purchasing GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco products for his shop.
He’s used a prepaid Mastercard several times to send flowers to customers who are upset at the prospect of having to get a new vehicle when theirs is totaled. One time, he purchased a video game system for a body technician who commented that his was broken.
“I like to use the rewards as a way to give something back to people,” says Payne, who’s been actively using his rewards for about a year. “It’s pretty effortless. They keep track of everything for you, including the points you accrue.”
Like Payne, all participants in the my GM Partner Perks program have access to a host of benefits designed to increase their bottom line, including rewards and incentives.
Rewards are given based on a points system determined by purchases of GM Genuine Parts, ACDelco products, Chevrolet Performance Parts, and accessories for Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC. Depending on your participation level in the program — Perks, Perks+, etc. — participants earn a percentage of the purchase back in points. (See the chart above for the points formulas.)
Points can be redeemed in several ways:
- To request reimbursement for business expenses
- To use toward the purchase of a new GM vehicle
- To redeem for merchandise in a catalog with thousands of items, including electronics, sporting goods, travel, gift cards and more
- To transfer the balance to a GM Partner Perks exclusively yours prepaid Mastercard®* to spend with 150 merchants, including stores, restaurants and travel companies
REDEMPTION IS EASY
To redeem points, go to the mygmpartnerperks.com home page and find the “My Wallet” section at the top. From there, click on the shopping cart icon to get to the catalog where you can select the items you want. Or, click the links for the other rewards benefits and follow the instructions.
Points are automatically deposited at the beginning of each month and can be redeemed at any time.
Remember, my GM Partner Perks members also qualify for a streamlined trade rebate program, so qualified purchases will automatically be tracked online on a quarterly basis — with no need to mail in paper copies. Participants only need to go to the program dashboard and acknowledge the purchases. The rebates are then sent in the form of a prepaid card.
Here are a few tips to make it easy to enjoy your rewards:
- Make sure you’re enrolled in the right program level to gain the best percentage of rewards based on the types of parts you’ll purchase and the amount you’ll spend.
- Participants receive a monthly email with a current points balance as well as a highlighted promotion designed to benefit the business; be sure to review this to take advantage of the offer and your earnings.
- Keep in mind that the rewards catalog is continually updated; check in often to see the new offerings.
- You can create a rewards wish list on the website and save points for larger items; you’ll receive a notification when you reach your goal.
- You’ve earned these rewards by reaching your purchase targets, so use your points to reward yourself or those you appreciate in your life.