As a collision repair professional, you know the importance of doing the job right the first time. To help you accomplish this goal, GM offers some valuable resources, including Collision Repair Manuals that provide you and your team with the information you need — straight from the manufacturer — to help promote proper, quality repairs of GM vehicles.
In addition to aiding in repairs, the manuals can help you maximize shop productivity, control costs and grow your business, while increasing customer satisfaction in the process.
WEB-BASED SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGES
Available as web-based subscriptions, the manuals are housed within the GM Service Information (SI) website, which gives you access to the necessary documentation for repairing and diagnosing GM vehicles and for downloading and updating module calibrations.
Various subscription options are offered to better fit your shop’s specific needs. Each includes access to:
- Collision Repair Manuals (1998 to present)
- GM Vehicle Diagnostic Service (1998 to present)
- Frame-sectioning information, panel replacement procedures and recall information
- Campaigns, service bulletins and preliminary information for GM (1980 to present)
- GM Owner’s Manuals and glovebox supplements (2003 to present)
- An easy-to-use keyword/document/number search feature
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Simply click on Collision Repair Manuals, located under the For Professionals tab at gmgenuineparts.com